We hope that you feel confident to admit your child to The Junior Study! The following documents are to be attached with the admission form at the time of admission:
- 1. Attested photocopy of the birth certificate from authorized authority (Nursery)
- 2. Recent stamp size photograph (Nursery)
- 3. Recent passport size photograph (Nursery to class 5)
- 4. Transfer certificate from pupils coming from another school (LKG to Class 5)
- 5. Copy of Parents' Adhaar card.
Admissions are made on first-come-first-served basis in the Nursery from the beginning of January for the school year starting in April. Admission in LKG and onwards is considered after assessing the previous knowledge of the child. Mid-term admissions can be considered subject to availability of seats, age and level of performance of the child. Presence of at least one parent is obligatory at the time of admission. Children already studying in this school and who wish to continue have to reserve their seat by paying the fee for April as per the fee schedule.