Sitting in the lap of Aravali Hills the campus consists of a spacious school building with large, artistically decorated, well-designed and well-ventilated classrooms for a variety of activities. Broad and long verandas facilitate easy movement of children. Adequate, suitable and attractive furniture is provided. Safety of children in all areas of the building is guaranteed. The open space allows outdoor activities, and the landscape is studded with green trees, plants and flowers. The Computer Lab is being used by teachers and children for learning purposes, and to find information from the Internet.
To provide an enhanced learning experience, we use Interactive Whiteboards. The interactive Whiteboard transforms our classrooms into an interactive working, training, and learning environment by:
- ★   highlighting the key points;
- ★   accessing applications and websites;
- ★   writing notes in electronic ink;
- ★   saving work to a file that can be printed, e-mailed or posted to a website;
- ★   writing, erasing and performing mouse functions with a pen or an eraser - no need for proprietary tools.